Another slender week, creativity-wise. But it was some good creativity, so that brings it back.
The one session I could schedule saw some of the S5000 sampler recordings from earlier in the year placed into Presonus Studio One to see what could be made. I set up the timeline away from bars/beats to seconds to imply a tempoless timebase for this one.
This was also a learning session when it comes to Studio One, which I haven't really got stuck into creatively before. Overall I quite like the DAW, though would like to see an external MIDI instrument track which integrates a MIDI channel and audio return (much like Logic and Ableton Live have).
I also got my hands dirty with the Juno-106, laying down a part making heavy use of the pitch bend stick. I'm looking forward to integrating that into the mix properly in a future session.